- Consult on mass choreography
- Create any form of tap choreography to suit any production
- Bespoke performances to relate to clients needs and brief
- Deal with all technical elements of the performance – TV, film or theatre
- Creative direction
- Turn clients thought processes into reality
- Choreograph unique tap at the highest level
Douglas has been choreographing and performing tap dance at the highest level for over 20 years.
He was the lead performer in the worldwide productions Tap Dogs for a number of years and as a choreographer he has brought his unique style of tap into many theatre productions, such as Puttin’ on the Ritz, Strictly Gershwin (Royal Albert Hall), Viva La Diva, starring Darcey Bussell and Katherine Jenkins, and Strictly Tap Dance Fever.
Douglas also performed as a soloist on Take That Presents: The Circus Live UK national tour to crowds of 90,000 people and was an integral part of London’s 2012 Olympics closing ceremony.
– Consult on mass choreography
– Create any form of tap choreography to suit any production
– Bespoke performances to relate to clients needs and brief
– Deal with all technical elements of the performance – TV, film or theatre
– Creative direction
– Turn clients thought processes into reality
– Choreograph unique tap at the highest level
This piece is the future of tap danceSky1 – Got To Dance